Breathing for Moms
- Helps moms heal from the emotional and physical stress of pregnancy and birth.
- Teaches moms how to “regain” the sense of their bodies being their own.
- Protects moms from post partum depression, helps moms reconnect with themselves to be able to recognize stressors before they become longer term problems.
- Increases concentration, focus and general sense of wellbeing.
- Helps moms balance the array of psychological stressors that comes from being a new parent.
Breathing for Moms to Be
- Helps prepare pregnant women for the physical and emotional stress of birth and post partum stage.
- Reconnects women with their “center” after feeling pulled in several directions: parents, in laws, social expectations and their roles with their significant others.
- Helps pregnant women think clearly and feel calm.
- Helps pregnant women to feel connected to their infants, in control of the process, and feel balanced in the process.