The Breathing Classes by Dr. Belisa.
- Basic Breathing Class – designed for a wide range of individuals. it can include Breathing for Relaxation and Balance, Breathing for Teens, Breathing as a Spiritual Practice, Breathing for Teens, Breathing for Moms To Be, Breathing for Relaxation and Balance, Breathing for Type As, Breathing for Overcoming Trauma, Breathing to Overcome Pain Disorders, Breathing to Overcome Fear and Anxiety, Breathing for Better Sleep, & Breathing for Creativity.
- Breathing for Better Eating – designed especially for people wanting support in their goal to eat healthier.
- Breathing for Warriors – designed especially for elite athletes who compete in mixed martial arts.
Dr. Belisa Vranich is a psychologist and breath-work teacher offering private or group sessions. Private sessions may be covered in part by your insurance.
Costs* and class information:
- Private: $250 – hour
- With Therapy: $350 hour and a half
- Semi private (your group of between 3-6): two hours $650
- Group as scheduled: $30 one hour an a half
Scholarships and nonprofit organization prices available for those who qualify
Group classes take place regularly in New York City and Los Angeles. If you’d like to receive information on when there are classes in your city, please email us your city, best day/time availability, and topic of interest.